Tuesday, August 28, 2007

like a tiger..

By the way, I just submitted in for an audition to model for Tiger Beer. I figured that Tiger needed to reach out to its female consumers because there are a rather large segment of drinkers. I am sure those female consumers don't want to see one of those sexy bikini clad girls on the poster. So I sent in my profile picture in to Tiger for their consideration together with the attached letter.

To whom it may concern in Tiger

Hi, My name is Tan Eng Meng, but my friends call me Ah Meng but I guess you can call me Marko. Why am I am Marko and not just Mark you may ask? Because people look up to me that's why they add the "ko" to the Mark and that's why I am Marko.

Because people look up to me, I think your female consumers will also. This is the reason why I am writing to you. Because I feel you are loosing your female "audience". The ladies don't want to see Jessica Alba drinking a Tiger, they want to see a Tiger drinking a Tiger and I think I am your Tiger!!

If you think the above picture is not Tiger enough. I am sure this picure below is more Tiger than you can imagine.

I hope you will consider me modeling for Tiger in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Marko the Tiger

p.s. I still have shots of me in my Tiger underwear.

4 comments:

uncle boy said...

Geez Marko! You're hilarious! Yeah.. the Tiger should have you to model for them in the tiger underwear!! hahaha..

Dickie said...

hey musa!! great to see you here.. like your blog too man..!! if you say you and immanuel are monkeys? you sure haven't seen my swing into full action yet.

uncle boy said...

oh my.. you're our lost brother! lets swing... weeeeeeeeeee..

I'm reading your achieve... You are definitely our kind! ;p I like your blog too!

Shaun Tey said...

unbelievable, but if i'm the CEO of Tiger i'll hire u instantly...bwahahahaha! oops...I mean Aaaarrrggh!