Wednesday, May 16, 2007

a long awaited wedding of the year

I know this is so long overdue, but I still want to congratulate one of my best friend from school and college for beating all of us in the gang to do this.

I remember when we were younger in school, all of us in the gang would always say that Troy would be one of the last to get married because of his fat-like-lump-of-blob look and also his fear of women.

But looks like we're (actually just me) eating our words now. The Blob from yesteryears has turned into a handsome prince and became the first in our gang to get married. Even beating Aaron Ram Sarma (the most eligible, richest and handsome), whom we all thought would definitely be the first to tie the knot.

We're certainly proud of you Troy for what you've turned out to be. I think you definitely deserve to tie the knot first because you definitely were the most matured amongst us to understand the true importance and significance of marriage.

And what's a wedding without any mishaps especially when all of us "who brings along destruction to any where we go" are heavily involve in the wedding. I'll always remember this incident below as that was one of the highlights of the wedding for me. We just had to accidentally "vandalize" Troy's mother-in-laws car. We sure hope that incident hasn't turned you into an out-law in Janice's family. I wonder is that why Troy had to move to some secluded town in Malacca?

As I mentioned, I should learn not to curse people because curses do come back to you. Me always declaring back than that Troy "The Blob" Khoo would for sure be the last one to get married; now looks like I am going to be the last one to get married (looking at how things are currently). Well for now, I am very happy and satisfied just to be involve in any of my good buddies' wedding, be it being a video man

Emceeing for the wedding.

Or even just being a normal wedding guest shouting "YYYUUUMMMM SEEENNNGGG" when it's my tables turn to do so.

Again, Troy my dearest best friend. I am so happy for you, your wedding day was one of the happiest day of my life, not because it was a day the whole gang united and did crazy stuff together but seeing my best friend at his happiest made me very happy too.

p.s. Troy, I still owe you your wedding ang-pow

p.p.s. Can I now show my true colors to Janice? Now that she's Mrs. Khoo Teck Yih?

No comments: