Tuesday, June 5, 2007

another fun filled weekend

It was another tiring but fun filled weekend for me. Had Hock, Terry and Heng Joe for company for the weekend. Certainly was fun to just relax with the blokes with no agenda and program. It was the Copeland, Anberlin gig weekend which explains why the blokes and a few YC kids were down in Singapore for.

Copeland certainly rocked for me that Sunday night. When I hear their CDs in my room, I get bored after the 4th track but when they are live, they totally rocked. The emotions that exudes from the stage when they sing totally made their set all worth to watch. I guess when I listen to Copeland now, there will be new insights to them. Anberlin was good too, but I guess it's either I was too tired by the time they came up and didn't enjoy their set or I am just too old for energetic punk rock style music. I think I'd put it to tiredness.

My only regret for that night was that I forgot to bring my camera along, so that explains the extremely poor photo quality which was taken with my trusty camera phone.

I have to say it's not bad for a 1.3 mega pixel camera. I really wish I could write more about the weekend but there's really too much to write about that I don't know where to begin (it's actually an excuse for being lazy to write)

No comments: