Monday, April 30, 2007

happiness at last

The last two post seems to be focused on looks. So we shall continue on with that topic. Having good looks is good, but to bring out the good looks, one has got to be complemented well with a very good looking partner too.

For many months now, I have been out searching for the one that will complement me not just in the looks department but also complement me as a person. And finally the search ended last month.

Happiness now fills my heart for I have finally found her.....

Look how sensitive she is? 5 knobs to bring out the best sound in her

Straight through body stringing to make her have that extra growl

You go no wrong when you have the right accessory for a girl. In this case, you go no wrong with Bartolini. It's like buying a real female a Prada handbag.

Though the name is not popular, but boutique basses, makes them even more sexier.

Now isn't she beautiful? So beautiful that she brings out more good looks in me.

*pictures courtesy of Joel San Juan.

No comments: